Did you know our centre provides free WiFi?
To join all that is required is to have your WiFi setting on and search for
‘_Free Centre WiFi’, register your details and you are logged on!
The best thing about our free centre WiFi is connected users have access to make and receive WiFi phone calls, even when no service is available on Telstra, Optus or Vodafone. You don’t need an app and there are no additional fees (Subject to WiFi coverage).
Please follow the below instructions to enable WiFi calls, MMS and SMS from compatible 4G smartphones and other devices:
Apple - You will need an iPhone 5c or later.
1. Go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
2. Make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is enabled.
Android - You will need a supported device.
1. Open your phone application and tap the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner.
2. Tap settings and scroll down to WiFi Calling.
3. Make sure that Wi-Fi Calling is enabled.